No Exit ADA Sign in Brushed Aluminum
No Exit ADA Sign with Tactile Text and Braille in Brushed Aluminum
No Exit Sign with ADA Compliant Tactile Text and Braille in Brushed Aluminum - 5" x 4"
Use this NO EXIT Brushed Aluminum ADA Sign to alert building occupants and visitors that a doorway is not an exit. Keep in mind that when marking a passage as not an exit, your building inspector may require you also indicate where the nearest exit is. Because even back in 1944, Jean-Paul Sartre knew it's better to have an exit than to have No Exit. (Yes, it's quite a stretch. But how many online stores providing American Made ADA Exit Signs can work in a reference to No Exit, a play written by the French existentialist philosopher, Jean-Paul Sartre? We had to go for it.)
ADA Compliant No Exit Braille Sign in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- ADA compliant No Exit signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in
ADA Exit Route Signs - 5" x 4" - ADA Compliant Exit Route Signs