New York Wheelchair Symbol Accessible Exit Sign
NY Compliant Dynamic Wheelchair Icon Exit ADA Signs - 6" x 8"
New York/Connecticut Compliant Action Wheelchair Symbol Accessible Exit Signs - 6" x 8"
Use this New York and Connecticut approved dynamic wheelchair symbol exit sign to indicate wheelchair accessible exits. This sign is both NY/CT compliant using a tactile dynamic, or active-style, International Symbol of Accessibility, tactile text (raised 1/32"), and Grade 2 Braille.
Thomas M., New York
"Very easy and quality signs."
When people hear "ADA signs" they think of signs with braille, wheelchair symbols, and raised to the touch (aka, tactile). And they have the idea that ADA signs are in a separate category, and that ADA regulations, too, are separate. But the fact is, ADA signs and ADA regulations, are an integral part of building codes, fire codes, and essential to making a building or property accessible, and safe, for everyone. Using code-compliant Exit signs that include elements for the sighted, sight-impaired, and blind, is one way that compliance exit signs are beneficial to everyone.
NY/CT Compliant Wheelchair Symbol Exit Signs
- Dynamic-style wheelchair symbol required by New York and Connecticut
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish acrylic resin plastic base
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
Shop all ADA Exit Signs on ADA Sign Depot
You may also be interested in