ADA Exit Sign in Brushed Aluminum - Acrylic Back Plate & Radius Curve
ADA Exit Sign - Brushed Aluminum & Acrylic Backer - 5.5" x 3.5"
ADA Exit Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Acrylic Back Plate and Stylish Radius Curve - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille - 5.5" x 3.5"
ADA Braille Exit Signage this beautiful, and it's compliant with ADA sign regulations? You bet it is. In the past, only interior designers, architects, and high-end contractors could get their hands on wow-factor modern style Braille signs. But now you can, too. Our back plate and radius curve two-part offset ADA signage is a beautiful addition for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
ADA Compliant Brushed Aluminum Exit Signs from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing quality to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant Exit signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
- How to Mount ADA Compliance Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in