Exam Room Sign - Exam Room Signs with Tactile Letters and Braille
Exam Room ADA Braille Sign - 8" x 4"
Exam Room Braille Sign - 8" x 4" - ADA Compliant Exam Rooms Signage with Tactile Letters and Braille
Exam Rooms ADA Braille Signs for Medical Offices. With patients coming and going, it's important to identify the use of the many rooms in the typical medical office. There are reception and waiting rooms, examination rooms, lab and blood work rooms, nurses rooms and stations, xray and diagnostic rooms. You get the idea; there are a lot of rooms. ADA regulations call for identifying any room with a permanent function using a tactile (raised letters) non-glare sign that includes braille.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
Doctor's Office Exam Room ADA Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Exam Room Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"