Nurse's Office Sign - Tactile Letters and Braille
Nurse ADA Braille Sign - 8" x 4"
ADA Compliant Nurse Room Identification Sign with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille
Nurses ADA Room Name Signs for School Nurses and medical offices. Being sent to the Nurse's room when at school is a memory most of us carry all our lives. Being sick isn't fun, especially away from home and family. But the school nurse office was a kind of sanctuary. Every kid knew they nurses gave immediate and unconditional sympathy and expert nursing, until the calvary (mom or dad) arrived.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
Nurse Office Room Name ADA Braille Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Nurse Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"