Elevator Floor Number Signs - 4" x 4" - Black Numbers on Brushed Aluminum (Set of 2 Signs)
Elevator Floor Number Signs with Braille - 4" x 4" - Brushed Aluminum - Set of Two
Elevator Doorjamb Floor Number Braille Sign with Brushed Aluminum Number on Black Acrylic Plastic Base - Set of 2 Signs
NOTE: Elevator car floor number signs need to be ordered in pairs. Two identical signs per floor. A door jamb floor number sign is required to be mounted both on the left side and the right side of the elevator, allowing a person exiting or entering the elevator from the left or right side to see and/or interact with this ADA Braille sign.
Please Note: A white on black background color scheme is typically required for this sign. See our ADA-1169
This brushed aluminum sign with black tactile floor number or letter is a modern ADA sign style, however we strongly advise you to confirm with your ADA inspector that this sign will be acceptable to them before making a purchase.
ADA Elevator Door Jamb with Tactile Floor Number and Braille on Brushed Aluminum Base
- Set of 2 signs: one for the left and one for the right side door jamb of the elevator
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) black Star/Numbers
- ADA compliant 4x4 size and 2-inch letter height
- ADA compliant domed Grade 2 Braille
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in