Elevator Doorjamb Floor Number Signs - Brushed Aluminum Numbers (Set of Two Signs)
ADA Elevator Floor Number Sign - 4" x 4" - Brushed Aluminum Numbers - Set of Two
Elevator Doorjamb Floor Number or Floor Letter Signs - 4" x 4" - Tactile Brushed Aluminum Numbers with Clear Braille on Black Acrylic Base - Set of Two Signs
NOTE: This elevator car number sign must be ordered in pairs. Two identical signs per floor. It is required that the door jamb floor number sign be mounted both on the left side—and the right side—of the elevator. This is so that a person exiting or entering the elevator from the left or right side would be able to interact with this ADA Braille sign and know what floor they are on. Typically ships in 3-5 days.
Please Note: A white on black background color scheme is typically required for this sign. These brushed aluminum numbers on an acrylic resin black backer provide an upscale, sophisticated option. We strongly advise that you confirm with your ADA inspector that this sign will be acceptable to them. This is a custom sign product and not returnable for refund.
View the fully compliant white on black background version of this Elevator Door Jamb Floor Number Sign
ADA Elevator Door Jamb Tactile Braille Floor Number Sign with Brushed Aluminum Numbers
- Set of 2 signs: one for the left and one for the right side door jamb of the elevator
- ADA compliant non-glare black matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) brushed aluminum Star/Numbers
- ADA and Building/Fire Code compliant 4" x 4" size and 2-inch letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Clear Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in