ADA Compliant Luminous Area Of Refuge Signs
LaserGlow ADA Compliant Area Of Refuge Sign - 6" x 10"
ADA Compliant Luminous Area Of Refuge Sign - 6" x 10" - with Tactile Wheelchair Symbol, Letters and Grade 2 Braille
This Braille Area of Refuge Sign is made using LaserGlow Substrate on which we apply tactile lettering and Grade 2 Braille for a sign that meets ADA, fire code and even the New York City Local Law 26.
Shop all our ADA Compliant Exit Signs
LaserGlow Area Of Refuge Sign
- LaserGlow meets ADA non-glare matte finish requirement
- LaserGlow material is 1/16" thick, which is thinner than standard ADA signs
- We use ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or pictograms
- Our luminous signs are ADA compliant for size and letter height
- We use Federal and California ADA compliant California Grade 2 Braille. Note: The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
You may also be interested in