Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Sign with Arrow on Brushed Aluminum
Accessible Exit Route Sign with Arrow - 6" x 9" - Brushed Aluminum
ADA Compliant Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Sign with Arrow on Brushed Aluminum - 6" x 9" - from ADA Sign Depot
Our brushed aluminum EXIT ROUTE signs are modern ADA Signs offering a way to bring your business or property into ADA compliance when you prefer something more attractive than standard blue ADA signs.
This ADA Exit Route Sign features a matte finished brushed aluminum surface, a raised International Symbol of Accessibility and directional arrow. The 3/4 inch high letters are tactile, meaning they are raised 1/32 of an inch from the brushed aluminum base. Mount this ADA sign to give direction toward wheelchair accessible exits and paths of travel leading to accessible exits or ramps.
This Exit Route sign is used to mark a wheelchair accessible exit route, and the matching BAL-1106 Wheelchair Exit Sign is used to indicate wheelchair accessible exit doorways.
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Sign with Arrow in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant 1/8" thick with foam mounting tape on back
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) symbols
- ADA compliant size with wheelchair symbol in a 6"x6" field
- Attractive and distinctive ADA compliant Exit Route signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, colleges and universities, hospitals and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in