Sprinkler Room Sign - ADA Compliant Sprinkler Room Signs with Braille
Sprinkler Room Sign - 8x4 - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign
Sprinkler Room Sign - ADA Compliant Sprinkler Room Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
Use this ADA Sprinkler Room Sign to designate the control room for the fire sprinkler system in a commercial building or other larger structure equipped with sprinkler technology.
Did you ever stop to think about the fire sprinkler? We take this technology for granted, but the automated sprinkler system is one of the most impactful innovations in modern fire safety and building codes. Who's bright idea was it? And when did they invent it?
We're glad we asked. Here's the 411 on fire sprinklers: Inventors first began experimenting with automatic sprinklers around 1860. The first automatic sprinkler system was patented by Philip W. Pratt of Abington, MA, in 1872. Henry S. Parmalee of New Haven, Connecticut is considered the inventor of the first practical automatic sprinkler head.
ADA Compliant Sprinkler Room Identification Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Braille Sprinkler Room Signs are fully ADA Compliant in all States.
You may also be interested in