Mechanical Room Signs - ADA Compliant Braille Mechanical Room Sign
Mechanical Room Sign - 8x4 - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign
Mechanical Room Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
This Mechanical Room Sign is mounted on the wall beside the strike side of a building room containing mechanical apparatus used in operations of the building. ADA regulations call for properly identifying the use of permanent rooms with tactile signs for convenience of the building occupants and visitors, and to provide critical information to fire, rescue, and emergency personnel.
And remember, if you don't see the signs you need, we can make them for you, shipping most custom sign orders in just 4-7 business days. Custom room identification signs allow for an accurate room name sign for every room of your business or property.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
ADA Compliant Mechanical Room Identification Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Braille Mechanical Room Name Signs are fully ADA Compliant in all States.
You may also be interested in