Riser Room Sign - ADA Compliant Fire Riser Room Sign with Braille
Riser Room Sign - 8x4 - ADA Compliant Tactile Text and Braille
Riser Room Sign - ADA Compliant Room Name Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 8"x 4"
Use this ADA Compliant Braille Riser Room Sign to designate the fire riser room in a commercial building. Any questions?
Yeah, what the heck is a riser room, and why's it so important it gets it's own sign?
We've wondered about that, too. Here's the answer: A fire riser room is a room in a building where the fire pump and automatic sprinklers are located. The fire riser room also contains the primary water input for the sprinkler system. Fire riser rooms must have doors, and these doors typically remain locked and closed if the room is not in use.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
ADA Compliant Riser Room Identification Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Riser Room Signs are fully ADA Compliant in all States.
You may also be interested in
Maintenance Room Sign - 8x4 - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign