Not An Exit Tactile Braille Sign - ADA Compliant
Not An Exit ADA Signs with Braille and Tactile Text - 6" x 6"
Not An Exit Signs - 6" x 6" - ADA Compliant Grade 2 Braille and Tactile (raised) Text
Doors that may be mistaken for an exit need to have a tactile and ADA compliant "Not an Exit" or "No Exit" sign to prevent any confusion. Such signs aid both the sighted and the visually impaired. Non-Wheelchair Accessible symbols may also be included. Just as tactile exit signs direct occupants to correct exit passageways, "Not an Exit" or "No Exit" signs lead people away from incorrect passageways.
Note: Check with your project's inspector, as compliance rules may require when you mark a passage as Not An Exit you may also need to included signage direction people to the nearest accessible exit.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
Not An Exit Sign with Tactile Letters and Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists or your money back.
You may also be interested in