Emergency Exit Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - ADA Compliant
ADA Emergency Exit Sign - 8" x 4" - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign
ADA Signs for Emergency Exits with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
Some people might mistake this ADA compliant Emergency Exit Braille Sign as only for persons with disabilities. Not so. Yes, it's tactile letters can be finger-read, and its embedded braille can be read by those fluent in braille reading, but it's wording, Emergency Exit, is visible to the sighted. ADA signs are designed to communicate with the broadest array of people as possible, from the blind to the sight-impaired to those having unimpaired vision.
The common perception is that ADA signs and accessibility design is exclusively for people with disabilities. Nothing could be further from the truth: Enhanced access benefits all of us. Perhaps the clearest point of intersection between ADA laws and building design standards is seen with emergency response signage. People evacuating a building during and emergency benefit from compliant signage. And first-responders, the fire, police and medical personnel rushing to the scene of the emergency, benefit immensely from the information carried by Exit, Entrance and Stair signs. Accessibility is critical to safety.
Emergency Exit ADA Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant layout and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic resin ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists—or your money back.
You may also be interested in