ADA Compliant Exit Stair Down ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Domed Braille Ship Same Day from ADA Sign Depot
This ADA Exit Stair Down sign
conveys two levels of information: the passage is an exit, and stairs will need to be negotiated. We keep the white on blue version in stock for fast shipping. Other standard colors are available at no additional charge and usually ship in 3-5 business days. Custom color options ship in just 5-7 days.Quantity Discounts on Exit Stair Down ADA Signs - Contact Us for Pricing on More Than 10 Signs
3 = $44.95/each
5 = $42.95/each
10 = $39.95/eachSteve M.,
“Great customer service and fast response.”
There are some critically important ADA signs that any multistory building will require. It doesn't take too much thought to quickly determine that stairs, stairways, stairwells, can be a barrier to persons with disabilities, the elderly, and others of us having temporary or permanently limited mobility. Knowing where the stairwells are in a building, and just as importantly, knowing where alternatives to stairs are, is important information conveyed by compliance signage. ADA regulations require exits with stairs to be marked with compliant Braille signs.To order this Exit Stair Down Sign in custom colors: Click the "View Color Chart" button below. Choose the text color and the background color that you want. Add the names in the window beside "Enter Custom Color Names". Then click the orange "Add To Cart" button. You can adjust the quantity of signs you want inside the shopping cart.
This 6x6 ADA Compliant Exit Stair Down Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille
is used to mark an exit path leading to down stairs.
DSA ─ 2011 California Access Compliance Reference Manual 51 Section 1011 Exit Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant 6x6 size and letter height
- ADA compliant Grade 2 Domed Braille
- Order this and other ADA Exit Signs in different colors by phone: 858.385.9095. Click here to see our Color Chart.
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Rowmark acrylic resin plastic ADA Signs and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
1011.3 Tactile exit signs.
The term “tactile exit signs” shall mean those required signs that comply with Section 1117B.5.1, Item 1. Tactile exit signs shall be required at the following locations:
1. Each grade-level exterior exit door shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the word, “EXIT”
2. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of a stairway or ramp shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the following words as appropriate:
A. “EXIT STAIR DOWN”
B. “EXIT RAMP DOWN”
C. “EXIT STAIR UP”
D. “EXIT RAMP UP”