Wheelchair Symbol Exit Route Signs on Brushed Aluminum and Back Plate
Wheelchair Exit Route ADA Signs - Brushed Aluminum/Backer - 6.5 x 8.5
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route ADA Signs - 6.5" x 8.5" - Tactile Wheelchair Symbol and Text with Grade 2 Braille on Brushed Aluminum with Acrylic Back Plate and Radius Curve
Wheelchair Symbol Exit Route ADA Braille Signs. For high-end offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants looking for a bit of the "wow" factor, try modern design ADA compliant brushed aluminum signs from ADA Sign Depot. Like this Wheelchair Exit Route Sign. Building codes call for properly signing exits and entrances. And sign regulations are strict, requiring the correct layouts, fonts, letter heights, type of braille and that signs be tactile—meaning slightly raised (1/32") from the base. But nowhere in the extensive ADA sign regulations does it state that signs must look ordinary, generic, plain or—BORING! That's why we've spent several years developing our line of compliant but cool looking ADA signs. Choose attractive ADA signs, and leave Boring to Elan Musk.
ADA Brushed Aluminum Signs for Entrances, Exit Routes and Stairs from ADA Sign Depot
- Non-glare brushed aluminum and matte acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) pictogram
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing design to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome design alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in