Wheelchair Exit ADA Signs in Brushed Aluminum with Curved Back Plate
Wheelchair Exit ADA Sign - Brushed Aluminum & Acrylic Back - 6.5 x 8.5
Wheelchair Accessible Exit ADA Signs - 6.5" x 8.5" - Tactile Wheelchair Symbol and Letters with Grade 2 Braille on Brushed Aluminum with Offset Acrylic Back Plate and Radius Curve
Wheelchair Symbol Exit Sign in Brushed Aluminum. Properly signing wheelchair accessible exits is basic to ADA compliance and building safety. And sure, an ordinary blue sign with the correct symbol, tactile text and Grade 2 Braille would serve fine in most businesses. But if you need ADA compliant exit signage for a top-end restaurant, boutique store, or boutique law firm for that matter, then raising your game and selecting modern ADA style brushed aluminum Exit Signs with offset back plates and very cool radius curves would be worth it.
Modern Style ADA Brushed Aluminum Signs for Exits
- Non-glare brushed aluminum and matte acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) pictogram
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing design to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome design alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in