Wheelchair Exit Route Sign with Direction Arrow on Brushed Aluminum
Wheelchair Exit Route Arrow ADA Signs - Brushed Aluminum - 6.5 x 9.5
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route with Direction Arrow ADA Signs - 6.5" x 9.5" - Tactile Wheelchair, Arrow Symbol, and Text with Grade 2 Braille on Brushed Aluminum with Acrylic Back Plate and Radius Curve
This attractive Wheelchair Exit Route Sign with Direction Arrow on Brushed Aluminum is typical of the products we have developed over the years using modern design elements such as this offset back plate and radius cut. We don't think all ADA signs have to be dull and only utilitarian. Our designer brushed aluminum ADA Exit Signs do their work just as well as plain signs, but they look really good doing it.
Brushed Aluminum Signs for Entrances, Exit Routes and Stairways from ADA Sign Depot
- Non-glare brushed aluminum and matte acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) pictograms
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing design to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome design alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
Our brushed aluminum ADA signs are crafted from high-quality grained, matte finished acrylic to give the look of metal without the high cost, heavy weight, and non-compliant glare.
You may also be interested in