Women Wheelchair Accessible Shower Room ADA Sign
Womens Wheelchair Accessible Shower Room Sign - 6" x 8"
Women's Wheelchair Accessible Shower Room Sign - ADA Compliant Tactile Symbols, Text and Braille - 6" x 8"
Room identification signs are required by ADA and building codes. Use this ADA compliant Women's Restroom Sign to identify women-only restrooms that can accommodate wheelchair users. Using professionally made compliance signs not only meets regulations but makes your business or property user-friendly, and safe.
In California and many other states you would use this sign mounted on the wall, and mounted on the door would be the T24-1001 Women Only Wheelchair Accessible Door Sign
Women-Only Wheelchair Accessible Shower Room Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA and Title 24 Shower and Restroom Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Shop all our Restroom ADA Signs
You may also be interested in