Vice Principal's ADA Office Sign - Tactile Letters and Braille
Vice Principal ADA Sign with Braille - 8" x 4"
Vice Principal ADA Office Sign - 8" x 4" - ADA Sign with Tactile Letters and Braille
If you asked us, going to the Vice Principal's office was never high on our list of good times. If there was one office in the school we thought should go without a nice room identification sign, it would've been the Vice Principal's office. But hey, that was years ago. We're over it. Even if the VP isn't. Use this ADA compliant room identification sign to designate the Vice Principal's Office in your school.
Shop all ADA Room Name Signs
Vice Principal's Office ADA Braille Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Vice Principal Signs for Schools are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"