Utility Room ADA Sign - 8" x 4" - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille
Utility Room ADA Sign with Braille - 8" x 4"
Utility Room ADA Sign - 8" x 4" - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Domed Braille
ADA Braille sign for identifying utility rooms in offices and commercial buildings.
Some folks call them utility rooms, others call them mechanical rooms. We suppose it's up to the architect or inspector on your project, whether they want a utility or mechanical room sign. Some say it's a matter of size, with smaller buildings having utility rooms, and larger buildings having mechanical rooms.
Shop all ADA Room Name Signs
Utility Room Sign with Braille for Hospitals, Hotels, Schools or Offices
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Utility Room Identification Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Regular price $59.95 $59.95
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"
Regular price $89.95 $89.95