Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes Mats - For Asphalt or Concrete - 3' x 4'
3' x 4' Truncated Domes - Self-Adhesive ADA Pads
Self-Adhesive ADA Mats for Asphalt or Concrete Surfaces - 3' x 4' - Easy to Install Peel and Stick Truncated Domes Tactile Warning Mat
These truncated domes ship from Southern California, typically in 2-3 days.
Truncated Domes are only shipped via Ground Services such as UPS/FedEx Ground or LTL Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available.
Installing truncated domes used to be a project for an expert concrete contractor and involved demolition of existing concrete or pouring new concrete. And no product would work on asphalt. But today is a new day and these California and ADA Compliant 3' x 4' Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes can be installed in minutes by any general contractor or even a do-it-yourselfer. No special tools needed, just brush clean the surface, install the mat following instructions provided, and use an ordinary paint brush to apply the edge sealant included with the pads. Easy as 1, 2, 3, these high-tech peel-n-stick ADA pads are the only truncated domes for use on asphalt, as well as on concrete surfaces. Each ADA Pad is composed of fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified flexible cement with wear resistant, UV protective resins and creates a "power bond" with the surface it's applied to.
If you have questions or would like a quote on a larger project, please contact us
Available in Yellow, Black, Blue, Red, Dark Gray, Light Gray
705.1.3 Contrast. Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Edge Sealant Included with Truncated Domes Pads
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3: Brush Off the Surface. Peel and Stick the ADA Mat in Place. Smooth it Down and Paint the Edges with the Provided Sealant. You're done!
(View/download self-stick truncated domes installation instructions)
Ruth L., California
"Excellent quality products with easy to understand instructions particularly for California where the code is exacting. Fast shipping."
3' x 4' Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ADA Pads
- The only truncated domes we recommend for use on asphalt surfaces, these ADA mats also work great on concrete surfaces.
- A pre-molded tactile dome sheet composed of fiber-reinforced polymer-modified flexible cement with flexible, wear-resistant, UV protective resins.
- Integrated with the mat is a proprietary "Powerbond" peel and stick technology.
- Mats are only 2mm thick with truncated domes 0.9 inch in diameter by 0.2 inch high.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit or when surface temperature is below 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not apply in wet conditions or when rain is imminent..
- No special tools, drilling, or anchoring hardware required.
- Lightweight and easy to handle, easy for one person to install.
- Cost effective for new construction or retrofitting.
- Made of advanced fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified flexible cement.
- Wear resistant, UV protective resins conform to slight irregularities in ground surface.
- Unique fiber-reinforced cement ADA mats have superior durability and longevity.
- Mats can be cut in the field. Using heavy-duty utility knife or construction shears, lay mat flat with domes faced up. Use a straight edge to cut lines. Radius cuts are not recommended. Note: Product cannot be returned if cut, used, or in any condition not suitable for resale.
- Please review and follow installation instructions carefully! These self-adhesive ADA pads are an excellent product and easier to install than rigid tiles that require you to apply the adhesive, drill into the surface, and anchor with bolts. But each mat must be installed correctly, following the instructions provided on this website and with the mats we ship to you. We provide phone and email support for any customer with questions about installation of this product.
- 5 year product warranty. Improper installation may void warranty.
- NOTES: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
For even easier installation, order this Roller for Installing Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ADA Pads. Ensures a smooth, air-bubble free bond of the mat to the surface, pressing out any trapped air.
Especially helpful if installing several pads, this roller tool makes installation quicker, easier, and more effective.
Please Note: Regarding Finished Dimensions Individual mats are cut from continuous material in the factory. ADA and California and other state regulations require each mat to have the same number and position of domes. This can lead to slight variations in the overall width or length of the individual mats, to prevent cutting through any of the domes. E.g., to insure each mat has the required 20 truncated domes per length and 16 truncated domes per width, the finished size of a 3' x 4' mat may measure 37.5" x 47". Floating up 1/4" of the provided edge sealant can also increase final mat dimensions.
PowerBond Peel-and-Stick Technology for 3' x 4' Truncated Domes Mats
- This ADA Self-Adhesive Pad is easy and quick to install. It requires no special tools and install in just minutes. No drilling, no anchoring hardware required, no downtime for your parking lot or business that other truncated domes systems might require.
- This Self-Adhesive Pad Meets All ADA Requirements
- The product is an ADA compliant patterned mat with a high contrast, low profile, slip-resistant surface. The product meets ADA guidelines for ADAAG section 4.29.2 ADA compliant truncated-domes tactile warning system for pavement.
- Meets the ADA requirement for a minimum of five years service.
You may also be interested in