Cast-In-Place Replaceable ADA Truncated Domes Tiles - 2' x 4'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tile - 2' x 4'
Cast-In-Place Replaceable ADA Truncated Domes Tiles - 2' x 4' - For Installation in Wet Concrete
This Access Tiles Product ships from New York, typically in 1-3 business days.
Cast-in Place Truncated Domes are only shipped via Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available.
Using Cast-in-Place truncated domes is the oldest method of installing tactile warning systems. Embedding the tiles properly in freshly poured concrete is best done by a skilled and experienced concrete contractor. This would be a challenging do-it-yourself product. For easiest installation of ADA and California compliant tactile domes, shop our Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes
This 2' x 4' replaceable truncated domes tile developed by Access Tiles includes a new unique anchoring system that allows for easy replacement of tiles. That feature eliminates the need for demolition of concrete to replace worn or damaged tiles.
Cast-in-Place and Replaceable Truncated Domes Tiles - 2' x 4'
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Anchoring System
ADA Truncated Domes Cast In Place Installation Instructions
You may also be interested in