Cast-In-Place Replaceable ADA Truncated Domes Tiles - 2' x 2'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tile - 2' x 2'
Cast-In-Place Replaceable ADA Truncated Domes Tiles - 2' x 2' - For Installation in Wet Concrete - Minimum Order of (2) tiles required
This Access Tiles Product ships from New York, typically in 1-3 business days.
Cast-in Place Truncated Domes are only shipped via Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available.
The system of using Cast-in-Place truncated domes is tried and true. This tactile warning system has been used for decades, although it requires skill and experience to properly install and typically is installed by concrete contractors. This is not a do-it-yourself product. For easiest installation of ADA and California compliant tactile domes, shop our Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes
This 2' x 2' replaceable truncated domes tile developed by Access Tiles includes design innovations not found in early cast-in-place systems. Including a new unique anchoring system allows for easy replacement of tiles.
Cast-in-Place and Replaceable Truncated Domes Tiles
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Anchoring System
ADA Truncated Domes Cast In Place Installation Instructions
You may also be interested in