Men's Restroom Door Sign with Male Gender Symbol - California Title 24
Mens Restroom Door ADA Signs with Male Symbol - 12" x12" Triangle
Men's Restroom Door Sign with Male Gender Symbol - 12" x 12" x 1/4" Thickness Equilateral Triangle Required by California Title 24
Mount this Mens Restroom Door Sign on the restroom door, and also mount our ADA-1021 Mens Restroom Tactile Braille Sign on the wall adjacent to the latch-side of the door to properly sign a male-only bathroom for both ADA and California regulations.
The equilateral triangle shaped sign to denote a male-only restroom, bathroom, or other sanitary facility was first used in California, and is now one of the required Title 24 Restroom Door Signs. Other door signs include a Circle indicating women-only, and a Triangle on Circle indicating unisex or all gender. The geometric restroom door signs are now standard and widely used throughout the United States.
Francis S., Contractor California
California Title 24 Compliant Bathroom Door Signs
- Title 24 compliant non-glare matte finish
- Tactile (1/32 inch raised) Male pictogram
- Title 24 compliant 12x12 size and geometric Triangle shape
- Title 24 compliant 1/4-inch thickness
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, due to sign weight, movement of the door, and/or paints and surfaces that interfere with some adhesives, ADA bathroom/restroom door signs should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Rowmark acrylic resin ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
In California every restroom is required to have both a wall sign with Braille, and a Door sign with NO Braille or Text. A men-only non-wheelchair accessible restroom would be properly signed with the Title 24 Compliant Door sign shown at the top of this page. Compliance also requires the corresponding wall sign, with Braille and Text and optional Pictogram, (see image at left) to be mounted adjacent to the strike side of the restroom door.
Click to view all of our ADA and Title 24 Restroom Signs
From the Division of the State Architect: 1127A.7.2.2 Women's sanitary facilities. Women's sanitary facilities shall be identified by a circle, 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) thick and 12 inches (305 mm) in diameter. The circle symbol shall contrast with the door, either light on a dark background or dark on a light background. If a gender pictogram is desired on geometric symbol sign, it must be repeated above raised characters and Braille on tactile sign adjacent to door. ISA may be included on either tactile sign, next to gender pictogram, or may be only on geometric symbol sign, as desired. No raised text or Braille is to be included on geometric mens restroom door sign.
You may also be interested in