Student Lounge Sign - ADA Compliant Signs for Schools
Student Lounge Sign - ADA Compliant Room Name Sign
Student Lounge Sign - 8" x 4" - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Signs for Schools
ADA room name signs for Schools from ADA Sign Depot. Schools are in the forefront of compliance with ADA laws for properly designated rooms. From school restroom facilities to libraries, classrooms, and offices, rooms inside a school are required to have tactile Braille signage letting students, faculty, administrators and visitors know the present function and/or occupant of the room. This sign designates the Student Lounge whether the school is a primary, high school or university level facility.
Student Lounge Braille ADA Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Signs for Student Lounges in Schools are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"