Floor Level Stairwell Signs - Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille
Stairwell Floor Level ADA Signs - 8" x 3" - Tactile Braille Sign
Floor Level ADA Signs - ADA Compliant Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille
Use this Braille Stairwell Sign to mark a floor level in multi-story buildings. This sign is often used as a supplemental sign to update an older stairwell sign that does not carry the required floor level. Before purchasing, we advise that you confirm with any access and/or fire inspectors on your project that this sign is correct for your particular situation. Most situations call for using stairwell signage that meets current ADA and fire regulations.
Anonymous Customer, New York
"Simple. Straightforward. Hassle-free."
Floor Level Stairwell Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, stairwell signage should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers. ADA Signs with made to order drilled holes are not returnable for refund.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic ADA and Title 24 Signs stairwell signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists or your money back.
You may also be interested in
Stairwell Floor Number ADA Signs - 12" x 18" - ADA/IFC Compliant