New York Compliant Unisex Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Sign
NY/CT Compliant Unisex Wheelchair Accessible Restroom ADA Signs - 8" x 8"
Unisex or Gender Neutral and Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Signs with NY/CT Required Dynamic Wheelchair Symbol and Braille
This wheelchair accessible unisex bathroom sign is used to designate a unisex and wheelchair accessible bathroom, restroom, shower, or sanitary facility. Both New York and Connecticut law require the use of the new, dynamic-style wheelchair icon to indicate wheelchair accessibility. While not required by law elsewhere, this contemporary symbol of accessibility is rapidly gaining in popularity throughout the United States and in other countries.
"You have the right products!"
NY/CT Compliant Unisex Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Sign
- NY/CT Required Dynamic Wheelchair Icon
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and pictograms
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Mounting ADA Compliance Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in