Modern Design ADA Compliant Mechanical Room Name Signs
Modern Design Mechanical Room ADA Signs - 6" x 9" or 10" x4"
Modern Design ADA Compliant Mechanical Room Name Signs in Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate with Tactile Letters, Symbol and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 9" or 10" x4"
Beautiful architectural Mechanical Room Identification ADA signs that are fully compliant. Architects and commercial building contractors will want to consider brushed aluminum and wood laminates Braille signage from ADA Sign Depot for an outstanding alternative to standard issue plastic signs. This Mechanical Room sign is used to designate rooms containing the mechanical systems used in large buildings.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
Horizontal 10" x 4" Layout
Mechanical Room Identification Signage in Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminates
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and wood laminate
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text and pictogram (symbol)
- Elegant black arc channel groove separates sign elements while adding a three-dimensional quality
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant Mechanical Room signs in brushed aluminum and wood provide a custom alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"