Luminous ADA Exit Route Sign with Wheelchair Symbol and Braille
Luminous ADA Exit Route Sign with Wheelchair Symbol - 6" x 8"
Luminous ADA Exit Route Sign with Wheelchair Symbol, Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"
This ADA Exit Route Braille sign is made using LaserGlow Substrate on which we apply tactile lettering and Grade 2 Braille for a sign that meets ADA code and fire codes, including the New York City Local Law 26.
Shop all our ADA Compliant Exit Signs
LaserGlow ADA Exit Route Sign with Wheelchair Symbol
- LaserGlow meets ADA non-glare matte finish requirement
- LaserGlow material is 1/16" thick, which is thinner than standard ADA signs
- We use ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or pictograms
- Our luminous signs are ADA compliant for size and letter height
- We use Federal and California ADA compliant California Grade 2 Braille. Note: The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
You may also be interested in