Wheelchair Accessible Symbol Elevator ADA Signs
Wheelchair Accessible Symbol Elevator ADA Signs - 6" x 8"
ADA Signs for Wheelchair Accessible Elevators with Tactile Lettering, Wheelchair Symbol, and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"
This ADA Compliant Wheelchair Accessible Elevator Sign is used to mark accessible elevators. In multistory buildings with elevators, properly signing rooms, paths of travel, and elevators that can accommodate persons in wheelchairs is essential for accessibility and safety.
Elevator ADA Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and symbol of accessibility
- ADA compliant layout and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- ADA Sign Depot includes foam mounting tape on all it's ADA signs for easy mounting. For a stronger bond and for signs larger than 8"x8" mount signs using a silicone adhesive, or Lexel caulk, or fasteners.
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Compliance Elevator Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
You may also be interested in