Unisex Family Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom Door Sign
Unisex Family Wheelchair Bathroom Door Sign with Text - 12x12
Family Unisex Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom Door Sign with Tactile Symbols and Text - 12" x 12" - Contrasting Triangle on Circle
Braille can be added to this bathroom door sign for an additional charge. However, it is recommended that Braille only be used on a sign placed on the latch-side wall adjacent to the bathroom door. This is so a person would not have to stand in the doorway to read Braille on a bathroom door sign.
Unisex Family Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom Door Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- Tactile (1/32 inch raised) Male, Female and Wheelchair Symbold and One Inch High Text
- Geometric Triangle on Circle shape to indicate a Unisex Bathroom
- Sturdy 1/4-inch thickness
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, due to sign weight, movement of the door, and/or paints and surfaces that interfere with some adhesives, ADA bathroom/restroom door signs should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers. Signs with drilled holes or customer-selected color schemes are not returnable for refund.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Restroom Door Signs with Wording or Braille are NOT compliant with California's Title 24 restroom/sanitary room rules. If this sign is to be used in California, consult your local ADA authority before purchasing.
- Click here to view all of our ADA and Title 24 Restroom, Bathroom, Shower and Sanitary Facility signs
All indoor tactile Braille ADA signs from ADA Sign Depot come with foam mounting tape on the back. This adhesive tape is only to assist in positioning the sign when mounting. For secure mounting, bathroom door signs must be mounted using silicone or other strong adhesive, or anchoring hardware.
ADA and California Title 24 compliant restroom door signs, with regulations requiring a 12" x 12" size and a 1/4" thickness, combined with the superior quality of the acrylic, brushed aluminum, and wood materials we use, make a substantial and heavier sign.
You may also be interested in