ADA Compliant Unisex Family Restroom Sign with Tactile Gender Symbols, Text and Braille - 8x8
Unisex Family Restroom Braille ADA Signs - 8" x 8"
Family Restroom Wall Sign with Family Pictograms, Text and Braille - 8" x 8"
Used this ADA sign to indicate unisex bathrooms in which children may be accompanied by a parent of either sex. This ADA compliant family unisex restroom sign is positioned at the strike-side of the restroom/bathroom door.
One of the small stresses of modern life is being in public with smaller children who will, inevitably, need to use a restroom. Whether a family is traveling, or shopping at Target, or a enjoying a meal at their favorite local restaurant, access to clean and safe "family" restrooms is essential. Common practice is to allow a parent, guardian, or an older sibling, of the same of opposite gender, to accompany small children into a restroom to assist them, and assure for their safety.
Unisex Parent-Child Use Restroom ADA Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
This tactile braille sign is placed on the wall beside the latch-side of a restroom. It is recommended that a larger sign be mounted directly on the restroom facility, indicating it is accessible to families, including parents attending children of the opposite gender. View a Family Restroom Door Sign
You may also be interested in