Employees Only Room Sign - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Signs
Employees Only Room Identification ADA Signs - 8" x 4"
Employees Only Tactile ADA Signs with Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
In private businesses as well as public access spaces, there are going to be rooms where you do not want customers, visitors, or guests, entering. One of the most common ways to indicate this is by mounting an ADA Compliant Employees Only Sign at the entrance of these off-limits rooms. Sure, you could just slap up a handwritten sign. If you want to adroitly convey a lack of professionalism and seriousness. And if you wanted to not be taken very seriously. And then to, if you wanted to fail to be in compliance with ADA room identification and building code regulations. So do it with style and use professionally made and compliant room signs to tell your employees and your customers this room is for Employees Only.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
Employees Only ADA Signs with Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA Employees Only Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
You may also be interested in