Delayed Egress Signs in Brushed Aluminum - ADA Compliant
Delayed Egress ADA Signs - 12" x 12" - Brushed Aluminum
ADA Compliant Delayed Egress Sign in Brushed Aluminum - 12" x 12" - Customized Delay Times
This Title 24 and ADA Compliant Delayed Egress Sign in brushed aluminum is used for marking locked doors with automated door activations systems. We can customize this delayed exit door sign with 15, 30, 45 and 60 second delay times, or with a delay time you specify.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
Delayed Exit/Egress Sign in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- Solid -inch thick black acrylic backer
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, ADA signs, and especially ADA signs larger than 8"x8", including ADA stairwell signage and restroom door signs, should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers. ADA Signs with made to order drilled holes are not returnable for refund.
You may also be interested in
Automatic Door Delayed Egress ADA Signs - 12x12 - Choose Time Delay