Cell Phone Use Prohibited Sign with Tactile Letters and Braille
Cell Phone Use Prohibited ADA Sign - 6" x 6"
ADA Compliant Cell Phone Use Prohibited Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - 8" x 8"
Cell phones are everywhere. But some places, they should not be. In high security settings, or near sensitive machines found in medical facilities. And any place a property owner or business owner decides they do not want to allow cell phones. That's when to use this Cell Phone Use Prohibited Sign.
ADA Compliant Cell Phone Use Prohibited Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Braille Telephone Tactile Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
You may also be interested in