ADA Compliant Emergency Telephone Sign with Tactile Text and Braille
Emergency Telephone Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - 8" x 8"
ADA Compliant Emergency Telephone Sign with Raised Lettering and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 8"
Use this Emergency Telephone Braille Sign to make emergency-linked phones that include hearing amplification. Telephone technology has led to the development of phones that boost signal strength allowing the hearing impaired to communicate effectively. Evidence is conclusive, as well as common sense, that the sooner emergency responders such as fire, police, and EMT services can be alerted to an emergency situation, the better it is for all involved.
Emergency Telephone Sign with Tactile Text and Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA Telephone Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
You may also be interested in