Braille Labels - ADA Compliant Grade 2 Domed Braille Strips
Braille Strips - ADA Compliant CA Grade 2 Domed Braille Label
Braille Labels - ADA Compliant CA Grade 2 Domed Braille on Self-Adhesive Braille Dots Strip
Minimum Order of 5 Braille Labels Required
Total order must be for 5 or more labels. You can purchase 5 of 1 label, or 1 each of 5 different labels, or varied quantities as long as there are at least 5 labels ordered.
When labels do not all have the same wording: If labels do not all have the same wording, enter the total quantity of labels needed, then click Add to Cart. Inside the shopping cart, in the Job Details field, tell us the quantity needed and wording for each label.
A peel and stick Braille dots label (also called a Braille strip, or a Braille slug) is 1/16" thick, 1/2" tall, and the length necessary to fit the text with correct ADA compliant spacing for each cell. Braille strips have adhesive applied to the back for easy "peel-n-stick" mounting. If your project requires Braille labels of more than 12 characters/spaces or multiple lines of Braille, please contact us with your details for a quote
Important Cautions: Braille strips are a custom product and non-returnable. We strongly advise checking with your inspector to be sure they will accept the addition of Braille strips to your existing signage. While we guarantee to provide accurate Grade 2 Domed Braille strips, we cannot control and so cannot guarantee the placement of the Braille on the signs. We are not responsible for any incidental damage to signs from mounting/use of Braille strips and/or the interaction of their adhesive backing with the sign surface. On transparent strips, the adhesive used for mounting is often visible through the transparent label.
Does ADA Sign Depot also offer braille strips in compliance with Unified English Braille standards? Yes, we do. While still evolving as a standard, if you want your braille labels to be made with Unified English Braille (UEB), just put that instruction in the notes section when placing your order.
Custom Braille Strips or Braille Slugs - California Grade 2 Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- Strong, easy to apply, peel-and-stick self-adhesive Braille labels
- Braille strips are 1/16" thick and 1/2" tall
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- California Braille standards meet both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.
- Note on Braille strips, labels, "slugs": We strongly advise you consult with your ADA inspector before purchasing to confirm that Braille labels applied to existing signage will be accepted. Braille strips/labels are a custom made item and not returnable. While Braille is typically positioned centered and within 3/8"-1/2" below baseline of lowest line of text on sign, we advise you consult with your ADA compliance officials for correct positioning of the Braille on your existing signage.
Shop our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your project details and a list of signs needed for a free consultation and quote.
You may also be interested in
Window Decal - ADA Symbol of Accessibility - 6x6 - Package of 3 Decals
Window Decals - Wholesale - Wheelchair Symbol - 6" x 6" - (Pack of 25)
Labels - Wholesale - Wheelchair Symbol - 6" x 6" - (Pack of 25 Labels)