All Gender Restroom Sign with All Gender Symbols - Optional Wheelchair Symbol
Gender Neutral Restroom Braille ADA Signs - 9" x 9"
All Gender Restroom Sign with Male, Female, and Transgender/All Gender Symbols, Tactile Letters and Braille, with Optional Wheelchair SymbolOur ADA-1254 All Gender Restroom sign is a popular sign and complies with new California AB-1732 laws mandating compliance signage for single-user, single-occupant restrooms. (An optional wheelchair symbol can be added to denote a wheelchair accessible restroom.) This sign features the traditional male and female gender symbols, along with the new trans/all gender symbol, as well as ADA required tactile (raised 1/32") letters and Grade 2 Braille. Many states, schools, and businesses, both small and larger, have made the move to inclusive all gender ADA signage for restrooms and other sanitary room identification.
“Great service and quick turnaround!”
All Gender Symbols Restroom ADA and California Compliance Sign with Option to Add the Wheelchair Symbol
- Non-glare matte finish
- Tactile (1/32 inch raised) Symbols and Text
- Grade 2 Braille
- Male, Female, and Trans/All Gender Symbols
- Optional Wheelchair Symbol can be added to signify a wheelchair accessible restroom
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA and California Compliant All Gender Bathroom Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections, including those performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your project details and a list of signs needed for a free consultation and quote.
Who Benefits from All Gender Restrooms?
- People who are uncomfortable in men's or women's rooms for many reasons; for example, people who are not women or men and/or people who are gender nonconforming
- Parents/caregivers whose children are a different gender from them
- People with caregivers or personal attendants who are a different gender from them
- Other people may also benefit specifically from single-occupancy bathrooms, such as people who are extremely introverted, people who are breastfeeding or have other needs for privacy, and so on
You may also be interested in
Unisex Restroom Sign - ADA & California AB 1732 Compliant - 8"x4"