Push To Exit Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - ADA Compliant
Push To Exit ADA Signs - 6" x 6"
Push To Exit Sign - Tactile Words and Braille
This ADA Compliant Push To Exit Sign with Tactile (raised) Text and Grade 2 Braille is used to mark exit doors that must be pushed to open. Exit signs are a critical component of modern building codes and safety codes, as well as handicapped access regulations. This Push To Exit Sign includes tactile letters, which are raised 1/32" from the sign's base to facilitate "touch" reading, as well as Grade 2 Braille for braille readers.
Our T24-1013 Delayed Egress Sign would be used when an exit door requires being pushed on continuously for a set amount of time before it automated latch will release and open the door.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
Push To Exit ADA Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant 6" x 6" layout and letter height
- ADA compliant Grade 2 Domed Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic ADA Push To Exit Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
You may also be interested in