ADA Compliant Elevator Room Sign with Tactile Letters and Braille
Elevator Room Sign - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign - 8" x 4"
Elevator Room Signs - ADA Compliant Elevator Room Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
This Elevator Room Sign is used to identify rooms with access to the mechanical apparatus for elevators. Other similar room identification signs such as Electrical Room or Riser Room allow service personnel and emergency responders to know in which rooms of an unfamiliar building they can access the controls for various operational machinery used in a modern multiple story building.
View all ADA Room Name Signs
ADA Compliant Elevator Room Identification Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Braille Elevator Room Signs are fully ADA Compliant in all States.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in