Wheelchair Entrance Sign with Direction Arrow Sign on Brushed Aluminum
Wheelchair Entrance Arrow Sign - Brushed Aluminum & Backer - 6.5 x 9.5
Wheelchair Accessible Entrance ADA Sign with Arrow - 6.5" x 8.5" - Tactile Pictograms, Text and Grade 2 Braille on Brushed Aluminum Base with Acrylic Back Plate and Radius Curve
What an attractive sign. Use this sign to direct visitors to the Wheelchair Access Entrances on your property. Sure, this isn't a sign you would find in the local dry cleaners. But inside a law firm, university, or medical facility? Most definitely. Our product line of modern styled ADA signs in brushed aluminum allow a higher end business or property to be in compliance with access and building codes, while looking good. Because, after all, this ain't no Mudd Club, or C.B.G.B., this ain't no fooling around!
Brushed Aluminum Wheelchair Entrance Location Sign with Direction Arrow
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) pictogram
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing quality to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant handicapped wheelchair signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
- How to Mount ADA Compliance Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
You may also be interested in