Wheelchair Symbol ADA Signs with Direction Arrow on Brushed Aluminum
ADA Wheelchair Sign with Arrow - Brushed Aluminum & Backer - 6.5 x 7.5
Modern Wheelchair Accessible ADA Signs - 6.5" x 7.5" - Tactile Symbol/Pictogram on Brushed Aluminum with Acrylic Back Plate and Radius CurveThis attractive brushed aluminum wheelchair accessible ADA sign is available with right or left direction arrow, or no arrow. Standard wheelchair symbol/arrow color choices are black, blue or brown. Standard back plate color choices are black, blue, or brown.
Wheelchair Exit and Entrance ADA Braille Signage Our beautiful architectural ADA signs are fully compliant. Interior designers, architects, contractors and property managers will want to consider brushed aluminum with acrylic or wood laminate design elements for modern style Braille signs. An attractive contemporary alternative to standard blue plastic ADA signs, our designer ADA signs are a great addition for upscale offices, universities, medical facilities, retail stores and restaurants.
ADA Brushed Aluminum Wheelchair Entrance, Exit and Ramp Signage from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) pictograms
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing quality to signage
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant Wheelchair Symbol Arrow signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
- How to Install ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in