Wheelchair Accessible Signs on Brushed Aluminum with Curved Back Plate
Wheelchair Accessible ADA Sign - Brushed Aluminum & Backer - 6.5 x 8.5
Wheelchair Accessible ADA Signs - 6.5" x 8.5" - Tactile Wheelchair Symbol and Text with Grade 2 Braille on Brushed Aluminum with Offset Acrylic Back Plate and Radius Curve
ADA Brushed Aluminum Sign for a Wheelchair Access Entrance. Marking entrances and exits that are accessible for persons using wheelchairs, or with other disabilities, is one part of compliance with building codes. This Wheelchair Accessible Sign is not only ADA compliant, it's beautiful. Our modern design ADA compliant signage has caused a lot of double-takes when folks first encounter it. They stop, look again, and smile. There's definitely something a heck of a lot more visually pleasing about signs like this one, over the blue plastic signs we've all become used to seeing. When you want your business or property to stand out, go with our modern style brushed aluminum signs. Everyone will be glad you did.
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
ADA Signs in Brushed Aluminum for Wheelchair Access Entrances
- Non-glare brushed aluminum and matte acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) pictogram
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing design to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, Wheelchair Symbol Access signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome design alternative to blue plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in