Roof Access ADA Sign - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Domed Braille
Roof Access Sign with Braille - 8" x 4"
ADA Compliant Roof Access Sign with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
Use this Roof Access ADA Sign for identifying stairwells having roof access in multilevel buildings such as hotels, schools, and offices.
Please note that this Braille tactile sign may not meet full fire code and ADA stairwell requirements for floor level signage in your particular building or property. Click here to view all of our ADA complaint stair signs, elevator signs and floor level signs
ADA Roof Access Sign with Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Roof Access Braille ADA Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists. Or your money back.
You may also be interested in