Maximum Occupancy ADA Signs in Brushed Aluminum
Maximum Occupancy Sign - 12" x 7" - Brushed Aluminum Tactile Sign
ADA Compliant Maximum Occupancy Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Tactile Text and Optional Braille - 12" x 7"
The Maximum Occupancy Room Sign (also called a Maximum Room Load sign) is used to indicate the maximum number of persons allowed in a room or area as specified by fire and/or building codes or inspectors. We make this standard layout Maximum Occupancy room sign in both Brushed Aluminum and acrylic. Wording on sign is tactile (raised 1/32"). ADA regulations do not require Braille for a guide/information sign such as maximum load and maximum occupancy signs. However, if you would like Braille added to this sign you can specify so when ordering. Note: Signs with Braille will measure 12" x 8".
View the acrylic version of this Maximum Occupancy Sign
Maximum Room Occupancy Sign in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- Solid -inch thick black acrylic backer
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Maximum Occupancy and Maximum Room Load Signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
You may also be interested in