Exit Ramp Down Signs in Brushed Aluminum with Curved Back Plate
Exit Ramp Down Sign - Brushed Aluminum & Acrylic Backer - 6.5 x 6.5
ADA Exit Ramp Down Signs in Brushed Aluminum with Acrylic Back Plate - Radius Curve - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille - 6.5" x 6.5"
Exit Ramp Down ADA Braille Signage Ramps for entrances to buildings are a great idea that seems to have taken too long to arrive, but now that it's here, we cannot get enough of them. So much easier to walk up a ramp than up stairs. And the ramp is the only option for those of us in wheelchairs, using walkers, or disabled either temporarily or permanently. So ramp it up! Or ramp it down. Stairs are so last century.
ADA Compliant Brushed Aluminum Exit Ramp and Stair Signage from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and acrylic back plates
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text
- Radius curve adds an elegant flowing quality to signage
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant Exit Ramp Down signs in brushed aluminum with offset acrylic back plates provide a handsome alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in