ADA Compliant AED Sign - Automated External Defibrillator Sign
Automated External Defibrillator Sign with Braille - 8" X 8"
ADA Compliant AED Sign - Automated External Defibrillator Sign with Tactile Symbol, Text and Braille - 8x8
Use this automated external defibrillator (AED) symbol sign to mark AED locations. What is an AED? An AED is a portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses the potentially life threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation, the application of electrical therapy which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to reestablish an effective rhythm.
AED Sign - Automated External Defibrillator Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA AED Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
You may also be interested in