Office Room Sign - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Office Signs
Office ADA Signs - 8" x 4" - ADA Compliant ADA Room Signs
Office Room Sign - ADA Compliant Office Room Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
Some of us, not saying exactly who, have memories of being back in school getting called to "the office." Not usually a happy memory. But then we all grow up. And you get one guess where so many of us spend a huge chunk of our days. Yeah, in the office. Offices are permanent rooms and so the ADA regulations, along with building and fire codes, say we have to properly identify what a permanent room is used for. Use this ADA Compliant Office Sign to mark the offices inside your building or business. And then maybe try to spend less time in that well-signed office, go outside and take a walk, leave work on time and go to your kid's soccer game, or school theatre production of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Get in touch with your inner Oompa Loompa. Don't risk becoming an office-obsessed version of Violet Beauregarde.
(Wikipedia: Violet chews gum obsessively and boasts that she has been chewing the same piece "for three months solid", a world record which Violet proclaims was previously held by her best friend Cornelia Prinzmetel. She is also aggressively competitive, prideful and has won trophies for gum chewing.)
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
ADA Compliant Office Room Indentity Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Braille Office Signs are fully ADA Compliant in all States.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
The Office. Right?
You may also be interested in
Conference Room Sign - 8" x 4" - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign