Janitor Room Sign - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Janitor Room Signs
Janitor Room Sign - 8" x 4" - ADA Compliant Tactile Braille Sign
Janitor Room Sign - ADA Compliant Janitor's Room Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 8" x 4"
Use this Janitor Room Sign to designate a room used by the building janitor or for janitorial supplies. Access and building codes require appropriate signage for identifying the use or function of rooms in which that use or function does not change. So a kitchen is a kitchen, and elevator room is an elevator room, and last by not least, a janitor's room is a janitors room. Unless the janitor is called a custodian, in which case, check out this Custodian Room Sign. Yeah, we've got you covered.
Shop all our ADA Room Name Signs
ADA Compliant Janitor Room Identification Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Braille Janitor Room Signs are fully ADA Compliant in all States.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in